- Open an MS Word document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
Ahhh TV, what is there to say about TV?! I will say about tv what Allah said about gambling and alcohol, there’s little good in it but the bad most certaintly outweighs the good therefore it is important to sftay far away from it. Why do I say this? Tv is filled with shows that promote so much negative things. It promotes things such as foul language, obscenity, promiscuity and so much more disgusting things. Sure there are some educational programs that are good to watch sometimes, however it is one of the biggest weapons of the shaytan. I think TV especially when it had thousands of various channels should be kept far away from Muslim homes. It is dangerous for muslime children and muslim adults alkike. The only way TV is good is to use for good such as using it to watch good dvds or videos or educational programs and that’s it.
Number of Words: 154
Wow, let me just say that was definitely really hard! I don’t know if it was because of the pressure to beat the timer or what but my mind was blank for a good minutes haha! maybe I just got nervous or something. So that’s why my word count is so small
As for my nominees, sorry sis but you’ve already nominated most of the people I wanted to nominate! 🙂 we’re becoming a nice little community of bloggers here, love it!